My first official 7 questions post will be on T, her moniker on flickr is Mrs. French, and her blog is Bliss. Her flickr stream is full of wonder. I love strolling through and letting her take me to another place and sometimes I feel I am in another time. I hope you enjoy getting to know her as I have.
1. What do you shoot with? (camera and lens…choose one of each)
I recently got a nikon d80, I dropped and killed my d40x recently (rip mabel)…I also shoot on occasion with my polaroid 420 (she makes me mad so I don’t do it very often….I recently got a new toy a superheadz blackbird, photos soon to follow.
2. What is your favorite photo on flickr? (one of yours and one other photographer)
3. What would be one tip for someone new to photography?
Don’t leave home without your camera, take photos everyday, and find your own style, don’t compare your work to others…oh and never stop appreciating the work of other photographers.
4. If you had to choose between stills, macro, portrait, landscape, what would you choose?
5. Who’s photography influenced you the most in the beginning stages of your own photography?
Alicia Bock…it was love at first sight…I found her about a year ago on etsy, since laying eyes on her masterpieces I wanted to create the most beautiful photographs possible…if that is not the definition of inspiration I don’t know what is.
6. Where do you get your greatest inspiration now?
Oregon, Portland, stepping outside my home, flickr, etsy, blogs, we heart it…I look and take it all in everyday…
7. Who are your top five favorite photographers on flickr right now?
*if you click on any image it will take you directly to their flickrstream.