Shannon was one of my first contacts on flickr and immediately I fell in love with her photos. Her stream is refreshing and honest. Each photo is unique and original. I am honored to be able to present her stream to you now. I hope you enjoy her 7 questions as much as I have.
P.S. Don’t forget to check her blog out too.
1. What do you shoot with? (camera and lens…choose one of each)
I use a Canon 40D….but I’ve been test driving my husband’s 5D the last couple weeks and I think I’m going to make the switch! The lens I use 90% of the time is my 50mm 1.4…the other 10% of the time it’s my 60mm 2.8 macro or my 70-200 2.8L.
2. What is your favorite photo on flickr? (one of yours and one other photographer)
3. What would be one tip for someone new to photography?
take pictures everyday, don’t be afraid to ask someone how they did something and BE INSPIRED!!!
4. If you had to choose between stills, macro, portrait, landscape, what would you choose?
that’s a tough one…minus the stills, i am addicted to them all. if i had to pick it would be portraits followed by a super close second, macro.
5. Who’s photography influenced you the most in the beginning stages of your own photography?
Professionally it has to be Audrey Woulard. She has a way of capturing a child’s eye that just amazes me. Photographing children is my first true love. When starting out I said that I would be able to do what she does someday. I’m still working on it….
6. Where do you get your greatest inspiration now?
hands down…flickr. there is so many amazing and talent photographers on flickr. i am left speechless on a daily basis. i spend many, many hours just looking at photos……it truly is inspiring. my husband also inspires me. he is an amazing outdoor/wildlife photographer and he gets me thinking about taking pictures of things that i never would have thought to do before.
7. Who are your top five favorite photographers on flickr right now?