I can’t even remember the first time I came across Rach’s stream but I have never forgotten some of the great images she produces–my favorite photo comes from her stream.
She is truly an artist with a camera–I am not exaggerating here. She sells her own line of actions and textures.
If you are not familiar with her stream I would encourage you to spend sometime looking around.
1. What do you shoot with? (camera and lens…choose one of each)
Canon 5D and Canon 50mm f/1.4
2. What is your favorite photo on flickr? (one of yours and one other photographer)
hard question. there are so many gorgeous photos on flickr
at the moment it’s this one of mine
and for now, this one of another photogs
3. What would be one tip for someone new to photography?
don’t over think your photos just go with the flow.
4. If you had to choose between stills, macro, portrait, landscape, what would you choose?
well, that’s not fair! I can’t just choose one! I guess it would be stills.
5. Who’s photography influenced you the most in the beginning stages of your own photography?
my fiance really influenced me a lot and I learned so much from him. Also, Dina Marie has always been a favorite of mine.
6. Where do you get your greatest inspiration now?
I’ve never really thought about where my inspiration comes from. I watch a lot of TV and movies and I think a lot of my vision comes from that, but what keeps me inspired I don’t think I could explain. I don’t really know.
7. Who are your top five favorite photographers on flickr right now?
I really have sooo many favorites, but here are five.
and one I just recently discovered, she is just a teenager, but amazingly talented. Jess