Today we are hearing from Kristybee. Her photography is fresh, clean, and peaceful. Her stream is where I go when I want to sit back, relax, and be inspired.
1. What do you shoot with?
I shoot with a Canon EOS DSLR. I use a lot of different lenses, but the one on my camera the most, and my personal fav is my 50mm f/1.8.
2. What is your favorite photo on flickr? (one of yours and one other photographer)
Wow, that is a tough tough question. I have a hundred favs…I guess if I had to pick just one it would be :
photo by LaneyButler
3. What would be one tip for someone new to photography?
Take pictures of things you love and pay attention to natural light.
4. If you had to choose between stills, macro, portrait, landscape, what would you choose?
Still for sure. I’m all about still-life.
5. Who’s photography influenced you the most in the beginning stages of your own photography?
I was influenced by my dad, my grandfather, and my step-mom. Then when I discoved Flickr I am influenced daily by the amazingly talented people there.
6. Where do you get your greatest inspiration now?
My greatest inspiration is nature, my family, and Flickr.
7. Who are your top five favorite photographers on flickr right now?